Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Production

 Reflection about the production.

This year we did a production about Tiddler the storytelling fish.

I like the production because I was the octopus and I was one of the main characters.

I felt excited because I didn’t feel scared at all and because I had already done something like that two years ago but this production was way better.

I really love going up on stage and preforming

I really wanted to achieve my goal that I did at the start of which was to be Tu maia and I feel like I made it.

My favorite part of the production was when I put my costume on for the first time, I feel like next they should make a production a bit longer.


1 comment:

  1. good job stacey you did really well in the production this year Tiddler.From AVA

    ReplyDelete