Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

In the future you might like to look back on this time that will forever be in our history. If you were to open your time capsule in 10 years, what do you think you would have wanted to remember about what things are like now?
Right now we are stuck inside because of the covid 19


Write a letter to your future self reflecting on the questions below.


Where were you when the Coronavirus happened?
I was safe in my own bunnle at home with my family taking care of them.
Who were you as a person?
I was a great person looking after myself
What were your favourite things?
To hang out with my mum and dad and playing
How did you connect with friends?
I was video calling my friends and talking to them on the chat
What did you do to stay busy at home?
Doing gardening,playing,spots and walks early in the morning
How did you celebrate big occasions?
We celebrated my birthday but i did not get presents intill level 2
What did you miss the most? 
I miss going to school and playing with my friends
What did you enjoy about staying at home?
I enjoyed hanging out with my family because i don’t hang out with them
What were the challenges?
To try and stay inside because I like to play outside.
What are your dreams and hopes for when this is all over?

To go back to school and say hi and say that i have not seen you for a year 

No comments:

Post a Comment